Sunday 2 April 2017

02.04.17 The Conspiracy of a firewall and... Erik Danielsson (once again)

My mixing stuff in dreams is going too far, right? Cause mixing Erik Danielsson, my classmates, friends, a hospital and some shit about a firewall is not too normal. Well, anyway, let's start from the very beginning:
I remember being in class, at university or somewhere similar. I had to hand in a work about Erik Danielsson, Watain, music or something similar. The teacher was turning on the projector (made up of a simple lens and  the screen of the computer), and then I realised that half of my work wasn't properly attached and formatted. That including a curious logo... So I came out. *NEXT SCENE*
Once in the street, I was with grandma, looking for a place where I could print the other half of my work. We arrived at a crossroads. The street looked simple and old, yet the building in front of us was huge as fuck. I rushed in, trying to find what I was looking for. I went in and out many times while waiting for grandma. Saw a bar and a kind of supermarket... It was all very strange (but in my head I think it was supposed to be another university) *NEXT SCENE*
The last time I came in, with grandma, we never came out. First it was all dark and I was like in a bar, chatting to friends, classmates (yeah, suddenly all my classmates were there instead of being in our classroom, attending the lesson), and various people. And the barman was... EXACTLY! Erik. I was tempted to show him my work, but there was no time. I just took some time to have a little fun. *NEXT SCENE*
The bar had just seemed to fade, all my classmates were there, leaning on the handrails of the staircase. It now looked more like a university or a hospital... A public building in any case (Something I might have seen before or whatever). I remember people going and coming to and from the vending machines. They were getting food, cause, apparently, we were going to be forced to spend a long time there. I strolled here and there, chatting with everyone as usual. I was in the right wing of the building. I went to the other side to find a couple of classmates, one of them suffering from an excruciating pain in his leg, sweating, his face all very red. The other classmate of mine was just looking at him, not knowing what to do, but not too worried about the whole thing anyway. I asked him what was going on. "His leg hurts as fuck, he suffers from an herniated disc". So I told him to help me, to massage his leg while I tried to slow down his pulse. And it worked.
I think I slept there, and woke up the next morning wearing a normal T-shirt and some black, tight pants that covered half of my thighs. The building was bustling with activity, so I started looking for my people. I found another classmate and friend, Bolche, who told me "They're coming for us. They're emitting a huge amount of power that stays in here and the radiation is really dangerous". I became worried, really worried. I asked when we were going to be allowed to go out of there. Someone said 7:45...
Suddenly, I saw people gathering in a queue, and I also found grandma, who told me that if we passed the firewall checkpoint, we could go out. We were about to be tested against a firewall. She soon went inside the room where people were prepared for the test. However, it took far longer for me. I tried to reach the end of the queue, but I was continuously stopped by friends, acquaintances, even one of my ex's (I was so happy to see him anyway). The funny thing is that, even in that situation, I was still trying to find Erik to show him my work and try to get him to sign it (I love it xD). Finally I made it to the queue, and a conveyor belt took me to my next stop.
The room where we were prepared for the firewall test was like a hospital room, with its typical huge beds. I lay on one of them and a nurse came to help me get ready. She spread some gel (the same they use for ultrasound sonographies) on my legs (I still had the pants on), and I heard someone tell me that during the test they were going to shave them. She went on spreading stuff on me, now another kind of gel on my belly and chest. That was when I realized I was wearing the swimsuit I usually wear when I go swimming.
While she was doing that, we heard some music. The kind of sound was similar to Star War's Imperial March, and she thought it was actually this piece, but it was the subject of my fugue, and I told her it was "The Firewall". Before she was done, she wanted to stitch a string to my back, supposedly to take off my T-shirt in just one movement. I started panicking when she showed me the mask and all the gadgets...
So she stopped trying to convince me and just went. My bed didn't seem to stop moving so I tried to drive it somehow, I went into the next room, which wasn't in fact a room. It was a huge hall that mixed a giant shoe section of a shopping mall with the rest of the hospital (they were literally fused, there was no separating infrastructure). I went into the mall, which was full of Converse-style sneakers of all colours imaginable. There I found, Amaia, another classmate. She was as happy and affectionate as always. I just remember being as affectionate as I am with her and giving her a couple of kisses in her cheeks. But suddenly I started crying and saying "Amaia, can't you see? They're going to kill us, they're going to kill us!!" And I tried to flee, getting off the bed and then realised that maybe no one should see me like that... 
The last thing I (vaguely) remember something about addresses and ports... And no, I didn't get Erik to sign my work, what a pity!

By the way, due to this dream, I'm gonna rename my fugue to "The Firewall Fugue (Fugue in D minor)". And here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment