Sunday 9 October 2016

10.09.16 Waves, dimensions and superheroes

Now, yet another horde of senseless sequences have appeared in the corners of my mind tonight...
It all starts with a beach, and the waves as so many times before. I was hanging out with my friend Judith, seeing the sea waves come and go, wondering if a truly wild wave would come to us at some time. No sooner had we said this than a huge aquamarine mass of water came, giving us just enough time to cling on to the nearest walls. We kept on walking and found a safer corner to shelter from another gigantic wave...
Suddenly, I was walking in the streets of a city whose name I don't know. It could be Palencia, it could be Viena... or any city I've seen with a relatively wide street with a stone pavement. Now I was with another friend, Saray. We went into an office. I think they sold tickets for classical music concerts, and I wanted to invite her to one of the concerts I was playing. However, it was getting late, we had to go and she declined the invitation.
In another change of scenario, I appeared in my house. I was with (yet) another friend and quite a creepy creature seemed to be roaming around the place too. Apparently, according to one of my comments, it was just a gift-giver. Hilarious... Then, there was kind of a box, or a cupboard in my room, but it wasn't just a normal box. When opened, one could realise it contained another dimension. When I put my hand into it, it just disappeared into nothing. If I put both hands, I could separate the space into two parts as though it were a piece of cloth, and reach another door behind. Immediately, I told my friend about that multidimensional space and they (don't know if there was a boy or a girl with me) didn't believe me, until they also put their hand into the box. Then we were busy with the creature mentioned before until we discovered it was harmless.
Seemingly we called a super hero, something like... the Ghostbusters maybe? Cause we found a copy of the creature, but far more creepy curled up behind the second door. It wasn't moving, and also looked harmless, but we somehow knew we needed help to be saved. So a guy came (a cute one, to be honest) and crossed both doors to fight the beast. However, something happened, because it didn't turned out as expected...
In the next scene we were driving across Brooklyn Bridge and a big bus came towards us. It was driven by the ones we thought to be the good ones, the cute guy's squad. The guy was inside too. Apparently, he had been possessed, or better said, infected by the creature, which made his physical traits uglier, harder and uncomfortable to look at. Now we were a complete squad too to fight against him. We all got out of our respective vehicles and started the fight. In the end, we won and the ones driving the bus (a couple of old doctors, a man and a woman), woke up the guy, who was lying on the road and told him: "Okay, don't worry, it's over, we've removed the X gene from you" (Was this possibly a reference to X-Men??). So in the end, they were not that bad, it seems.
Finally, we are in my room again, and our hero comes to say goodbye, looking as always. I just kiss him goodbye and  he goes.
In the end, I am with a classmate from music school, Aintzane. She's showing me which subjects she is studying in the masters (she's still some 15 years old, but anyway) and there's something about telephony. And I go like "Well you gotta study it even if you're an industrial engineer. Well, tough shit!", and she answers: "But I'm studying Chemistry, not even engineering", which makes me feel cool in the end, cause in my dream there's a telecommunications subject that invades all the masters' syllabuses, haha.
I think I'm reaching new levels xD.







No comments:

Post a Comment